Policies, Bylaws, and Covenants
Stonebrooke Residents and Prospective Residents can use this page to access key Homeowner Association documents.
- Association ByLaws as Amended on April 2, 2019
These ByLaws, as recommended by the Board of Directors, and approved by the Members at the regular Annual Meeting held on April 2, 2019, supersede any and all previous ByLaws of StoneBrooke Owners Association, Inc.
- Policy on Association Dues Payment and Schedule
Read the Associations policy on the process and timing for the payment of Association dues. 2020 dues are $650.
- Architectural Committee Review/Approval of Exterior Changes
Have a special project that needs or may need Association approval? Complete the Application for Architectural Committee Plan Review.
- Stonebrooke Park Covenants
Read the restrictive covenants governing Stonebrooke Park (Phase I).
- Stonebrooke Glenn Covenants
Read the restrictive covenants governing Stonebrooke Glenn (Phase II).
- Stonebrooke Estates Covenants
Read the restrictive covenants governing Stonebrooke Estates (Phase III).
- Stonebrooke Pool Rules
Read the rules governing the use of the community swimming pool.
- Stonebrooke Clubhouse Rules
Read the rules governing the use of the Stonebrooke Community Clubhouse, located at 7818 South Indian Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74132
- Playground, Greenbelt and Trail Rules
Read the rules governing the use of the community playground, greenbelt areas and walking trails.
- External Links:
City of Tulsa website
Report streetlight issues to: https://www.psoklahoma.com/outages/